This is what I always have in my bag.
- Pocket Knife
- Snelled hooks ranging from 4 - 2/0 ( I cut the snell off if I need an individual hook)
- Pyramid weights 3 to 5oz ( The shape of this weight prevents rolling and promotes sticking to one spot. Great for a Fish Finder in strong current.
- Coin Weights 3 to 4 oz ( The shape of the weight helps it reach the top faster reducing bottom structure and snags)
- 30lb Surf Leaders (Hi Lo's)
- Pack of 50+lb snap swivels
- Jig Heads
- Bobber stoppers
- Egg Sinkers
- Sabiki Rigs
- Spool of 25lb test mono to tie leaders
- rag (13 o.o)